Remote Payment Services
Outsource your vendor payments from Microsoft Dynamics GP
Get more, do less
Move towards a truly paperless AP process and end your reliance on check printing.
Remote Payment Services allows you to outsource your payments, saving your Accounts Payable department time and money.
Our best-in-class payment providers will:
- Pay your vendors by check, ACH, wire transfer, or virtual credit card
- Take on the liability for those payments
- On-board your vendors to their preferred payment method
- Offer a generous rebate program that will more than pay for processing costs
Our outsource services are perfect for financial executives, accounting professionals, and accounts payable leaders who want to:
Streamline the vendor payment process
See how Remote Payments works
You keep control of who gets paid and when – we’ll take care of how.Get your ROI report today
The Remote Payment Process
Build payment batch
Easily create payment batches for all your GP companies using the Payment Hub Action Board’s robotic processing automation.
Review, reject, and approve
Notify approvers that transactions need their review. Approvals can be completed in Dynamics GP or on our remote payment app, PowerApprovals.
Send single file to your outsource provider
In one click, the Mekorma Remote Payment Connector will send a payment file from your ERP directly to one of our AP service providers.
Outsource provider processes the payments
Outsource provider draws funds from your bank and vendors get paid. Secure payments will be sent on your behalf via virtual credit card, EFT / ACH, wire transfer or check, according to vendor preference.
Benefits of Remote Payment Services
Maximize Efficiency & Go Paperless
- Eliminate the need to manually print, fold, stamp, and mail paper checks. You still have the option to print physical checks with Mekorma Payment Hub’s MICR technology!
- Send a single file from Dynamics GP for all payment types.
- Maintain Dynamics GP as your system of record.
Reduce Risk & Increase Security
- Mekorma secure approval workflow requires that payments are approved in Dynamics GP before they can be sent to the outsource provider.
- The outsource provider assumes liability for payments made through their platform. Check or EFT fraud is no longer yours to worry about.
Easy Vendor Management
- The outsource provider’s service team will onboard and continuously enroll your vendors to accept electronic payments, including virtual credit cards.
- Vendors have the freedom to choose what payment types they accept.
Generate Revenue with Rebate-Sharing
- Receive rebates on all vendor payments made by virtual card.
- Rebates typically cover or exceed the outsource provider's service fees, bringing revenue back into your organization.
Yes, you can do this in one of three ways:
- Print voucher checks (transaction checks).
- Designate individual vendors to always have checks generated locally. Payments for those vendors will be automatically split off into their own batch.
- Temporarily disable the Remote Payment Connector so that payment batches are not sent to the outsource provider.
Our payment providers maintain a team of professionals who:
Continuously enroll your vendors in electronic payment types
Maintain vendor banking information
Perform Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) screening
Manage vendor inquiries
Follow up on unprocessed payments
Approvers can review and approve payments within a designated threshold range in Dynamics GP or on Mekorma’s mobile approval app, PowerApprovals. Payments cannot be sent to the payment provider until approvals have been completed by the appropriate people.
For a complete overview of how both Mekorma and the Outsource Provider keep your data safe, follow this link.
Our payment integration connects to Corpay and AvidXchange services.
The Mekorma team will work with you during the discovery process to determine which partner will provide the best ROI for your unique circumstances. There are a number of factors that go into the decision process - see more here.